Watson fell in love with Holmes.
Holmes fell in love with Watson.
But somewhere along the way - something went terribly wrong.
I seriously need to start working on part 2 of this.
I was tagged by itimeditperfectly (my future-I hope-still-friend-Vinu):
1. What’s the most beautiful thing that has ever happend to you?
2. Favorite animal?
3. If you could get 10 books or 10 video games for free. Which one would you chose?
4. A country that you really want to visit?
5. What’s your favorite book?
6. You get the chance to time travel once - where will you go?
7. Are you doing any sports?
8. Favorite season?
9. Are you watching any TV shows at the moment?
10. Do you prefere shows or films?
11. Favorite song?
1. The birth of my niece.
3. Books, always books!
4. Right now England, but there a lot of places I want to visit.
5. Hmmm, it’s hard to pick just one. Rayuela (Hopscotch), Julio Cortázar, has marked my life a lot in my youth. In my adolescence Demian, Hermann Hesse <3
6. Victorian era? But just for a while.
9. Elementary and Hannibal Nbc.
10. I do love both. If I make a comparison with books, I like long novels. Then I like a good and multi-seasoned (?) TV show. But many times a film that touches my heart is better for me than a heartless popular series.
11. Today? Brasil decime qué se siente…♫♫ (spontaneous and popular argentinian World Cup hymn). xD
I dreamed that Jude Law was dressed like a cat.
I have no idea what my subconscious is trying to tell me but any dream about Jude Law must be a good sign.
Only if Germany wins - so for sure we will stay friends! C:I’m also excited and very nervous! But I’m happy that our two teams have reached this stage. :) Are we going to continue to be friends after this Sunday? xD
If I cannot understand my friend’s silence, I will never get to understand his words.
- John Enoch Powell
John Watson and the Holmes brothers.
I grinned at this stupidly for 5 minutes and then decided to re-blog it.
Do you think Holmes ever rushes back to 221b Baker Street, satisfied with himself because he finally solved a difficult case and ready to tell Watson about it, wanting to see his stunned face, hear the compliments and applaud by his friend. Until he realises that there’s no one waiting for him at home anymore.